Friday, December 01, 2006

Welcome to winter

Yesterday the high temperature was 67 degrees. Today the high is 47 and the temperature is falling throughout the day. I found out that on Monday the high is 15 degrees. Yikes! I thought I'd be able to get used to the cold GRADUALLY. This is gonna suck.

***

Tomorrow is my boss's wedding. She's only a year older than me so it's not all that weird that she's getting married I guess. I just hope she's ready! She seems more ready to go to a strip club in Vegas. Thank God I have a year to buy a present. I can't afford to buy her something at the moment. Beth is going with me. Should be interesting. I must say, though, that I'm enjoying being able to bring a date to things finally! I don't think Beth is as excited....

***

Tomorrow Beth and I are going house hunting. Yes, house hunting. What in the world has happened to my life. Remember Megan the jet-setter? Or Megan the drunk idiot? What happened to those Megans? Now I'm responsible-with-my-money Megan and 401K Megan and I'm-calling-a-realtor Megan.

Actually, I'm looking forward to the house hunting. The previous sentence will be re-butted by Beth. Yesterday I had a little freak-out session. Not because I worry about anything between her and I. Mainly because I'm new at all this and I want to make sure I'm not rushing anything. But really, it's not like looking at houses means I'm going to have a house tomorrow. But my brain doesn't always function the right way and I freak out. :) I'm just glad she still loves me.

***

Well, I better get back to work...or TO work, rather. I haven't really started yet today. Tee Hee. Have a good weekend!

No comments: