Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Part 1

Monday night Beth drove down to Cincy and we had our own little Christmas in my apartment. We also did stockings, which is a little different in Beth's family because they wrap the presents in the stocking, where in my family we did not. But they were funny gifts, like a box full of bandaids and gauze because I'm so unlucky and accident-prone.

Then it was on to the real gifts. I got Beth (among other things that will bore you) tickets to see Kathy Griffin in February here in Cincinnati. She was pretty excited about that gift. I loved my gifts. She got me a Nike watch and the new iPod shuffle that's a clip-on. Very nice.

Tonight we leave for Chicago and then I am taking a train to StL on Christmas Eve and Beth will meet me with the car in StL on the 26th. Should be quite the adventure with all of the family-ness going on! I won't post again probably until after I get back, but we'll see. You may be lucky. :)

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Nick said...

i'm with you... who wraps the gifts in the stocking???

also, kathy griffin = nails on a chalkboard.

have fun with your family at christmas. tell your folks that lea and i said hello. (that's if they remember us at all... but how could they not given my super sherades skills.?)

if family time gets to be a little too much for anyone to handle, just rent "home for the holidays". lea and i watched it last night.