Anyway, he was so sleepy and there was a hat on the ground so we wanted to see if we could put it on him without him caring. And then it got out of hand.
These are HILARIOUS. Please note that it's killing me that some of these pictures are dark and I can't adjust them because I don't have Photoshop anymore. Seriously, I'm having withdrawls.
These are HILARIOUS. Please note that it's killing me that some of these pictures are dark and I can't adjust them because I don't have Photoshop anymore. Seriously, I'm having withdrawls.











2 comments:
you know... it does not shock me that you spent all that time taking pictures of the dog with hats on. it *does* shock me that you still own all of those hats (some of which i've never seen before). seriously... carrie bradshaw is to shoes as you are to party store novelty hats.
nick
I have been laughing hysterically for the last 5 minutes. The best part is that Shilo doesn't care AT ALL. You need to get Shilo together with Miss Kitty (Carolyn's cat)and make them wear matching hats.
Post a Comment