Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Picture Update #2 (Jacki's Wedding)

My boss got married last weekend (Dec 2) and I went with Beth. Woo Wee, all sorts of date like opportunities for me and B. What will the world think of us. Anyway, I really didn't expect to stay all night. It was cold outside, we were tired, etc. but um, we ended up staying the whole time til they were kicking us out! Needless to say, we didn't feel that great the next day. But I was in much better shape than Beth was. She kept drinking and I had agreed to stop so I would be okay to drive home.

Fortunately, there was really good food, free wine and beer, and good music so the night was fun. Everyone loved Beth (my boss actually went to grad school with Beth for a year, so they already knew each other). One girl, Deborah, is getting married next May and invited Beth to her wedding b/c she thought she was so great. She told someone I work with that Beth will be invited to everything she goes to because she's so fun. She may have thought that after Beth asked a black guy to show her some moves and after she danced in a big circle around the entire dance floor. She was 100% energy.

Here are a few pics of the night...I hate the pic with me and my boss and the compliance director. Not a good side of the face for me! The last one is basically my boss's boss...which is kind of like getting a good picture of your dad busting a move on the dance floor. It was priceless.

1 comment:

Nick said...

I LOVE all of the pics.... and all of these posts. Keep it up Watson.