Ever since Beth and I saw this house last weekend, I've been obsessed with it. I open it up on the internet every day and look at it at least 3 times. Here are the pros/cons so far.
Pros:
1. Tons of space...we could even have someone rent out a room and they'd have privacy and their own living area.
2. The kitchen...the kitchen is big and has lots of counter space. I love the kitchen. Plus all the appliances would stay.
3. The outside is soooo cute!
4. There's a tv in the bathroom....okay, so the house is a little pimped out and was definitely a bachelor pad, but that isn't the end of the world. But this guy definitely had some parties. Oh, and there are mirrors on the bathroom ceiling. hahaha
5. Two car garage.
6. Hardwood floors under the carpet.
7. Finished basement.
8. Good space for the money.
Cons
1. It's in Dayton, which would mean a 1-hr commute to work and wear and tear on my car.
2. We might have to act on it fast ... Beth found out someone else looked at the house yesterday. I'm just hoping they think it's a pimp house! haha
3. I feel like the drive to work should weigh heavier on the "cons", but I really don't mind at this point...a house this size in Cincinnati would cost about $175,000 more than what it costs in Dayton. I'm paying less in gas to drive. Maybe more on wear and tear but not THAT much more. Plus i may be able to find a way to get a ride.
Here's a picture of it! So cute!!


5 comments:
wow... it's been blog-o-palooza lately! mirrors on ceilings... i get that, except in the bathroom. they must know something that i don't!
Hooray! Can you send me the link so I can look at interior pictures and stuff?
I finally updated my blog too. Get some coffee and a cozy seat before trying to read that guy.
This house is super cute!!
I'm using Nick's account because I'm too lazy to create one of my own. I'll start putting my name on my comments so you'll know which Mueschke it is.
Nick: I didn't think that "super cute!!" is part of my regular vocab. I think megan might be able to tell who is leaving the comment.
Post a Comment