Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Weekend in College Station

This weekend I took a trip to College Station to see my friends (or the ones who weren't at weddings, at least) and go to Ann's Christmas party.

My flight got in on Friday night and a bunch of us got together to play some Mexican Train Dominoes over at Andrew and Tami's house.

Saturday I got to eat at Jason's Deli for lunch and Freebirds for dinner. Yum! I also went to the men's basketball game...the new videoboard was so awesome. I loved it. Of course we were killing the other team, so it wasn't the greatest game to see, but it was nice to see the guys. I wish I could have stayed to talk to them, but I saw Josh the next day anyway.

Okay, Saturday night. I didn't get to the party til around 10, and it was already in full swing. However, this year's party wasn't quite as crazy as in years past. But I will leave you with some of the pictures of the evening. There were two sets of "Stress Boobs" as gifts. I won a box of Penis Mac & Cheese and mints in a penis dispenser. I think one of the best gifts was the bottle of Amaretto that only had about a swig left! haha. Actually the best was seeing Sherrice get the gift of a vibrator. The question is, was it used or new? Did they take it out of the packaging to put in batteries, or were there batteries in it because someone had already used it?? Ick!! Of course there were numerous shots of the shocker/packer. My new favorite addition to the party was the new power-couple of Ashley and Thomas. I didn't ever feel that bad, but after hearing myself on a video where my voice is out of control and after remembering that i did four shots, I guess I was having some serious fun!




2 comments:

Nick said...

I hope Ashley and Thomas don't think they're going to replace Lea and Nick.

Megan said...

haha, of course not, but note that they DID sit in the seats you sat in last year...creepy.