o-HI-o
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you carved the one making the weird face (the non-square carved one).Also, logging in every time I want to read sucks. Please fix that. Thank you.I havent sent in my info for the reunion yet.
Watson, My lazy a** now has to log in to view your blog... you better post a lot!
I finally logged in!You really went all out for Halloween, getting that black cat for the pics. looking forward to more posts...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that you carved the one making the weird face (the non-square carved one).
Also, logging in every time I want to read sucks. Please fix that. Thank you.
I havent sent in my info for the reunion yet.
Watson,
My lazy a** now has to log in to view your blog... you better post a lot!
I finally logged in!
You really went all out for Halloween, getting that black cat for the pics. looking forward to more posts...
Post a Comment