I've been working my pants off (is that a phrase) and knocking people's socks off over here!
So that means little time to actually have some kind of life. My excitement is when i get to go to Target or to the grocery store. Last night, I bought new windshield wipers and an air filter for my car and i thought i might pee in my pants from the excitement.
As you also may know, i don't have cable. Now probably everyone is freaking out because megan=cable. Megan=crazy shows on vh1 or bravo. yeah, well i need to save money for a house, so no cable for me. But i'm doing great w/o it. I watch almost every CSI and LOST of course. And i've started watching Heroes...the biggest struggle i have now is getting used to this damn eastern time zone crap. I have to stay up watching shows til 11! and the prime time starts at 8??? what??
other than that, things are decent. I am already the most hated advisor here...i kick people out of study hall on a fairly regular basis. apparently the mbb team tells people i have a giraffe neck. yippee!
alright, i have to get home now...my landlord is coming over to take out my air conditioning units and turn on the heat! just in time. we may have flurries tonight! whoa! welcome back to the midwest, i guess!
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment