I'm so happy it's Friday. There are several reasons for this:
1. I get to see Beth
2. I'm tired of working
3. I can finally see Brooke today
4. I need to clean my apartment
5. It's now officially two weeks til I will be in St. Louis
Tomorrow Beth is running in a 5K and i'm walking her dog Shylo. Shylo's quite a cute dog. I really love him and he loves me! haha.
Tonight I'll get to see Brooke. My Legions of Excellence thing last night was fun but lasted an eternity. I had to be there around 6 pm to help set up stuff and it didn't start til 7:30. We got to eat pretty quickly but then then do all the speeches and stuff and it didn't get over til around10. I was supposed to go hang out w/Brooke but then it got to be so late and I had to drop off Jen (my coworker) and by the time I could have gone out it was 10:45. And now apparently my body does not agree with me doing anything after about 9:30 that's not in my own apartment... So instead i watched the Cardinals hand the Tigers another loss! Being a Cardinal fan is kind of like being an Aggie fan. You just don't trash talk because you can never be certain that things are going to go the way you want them to in the end. I really do love the Cardinals, though. I wasn't sure of much of a fan i was until Beth pointed out the other day that she's a little scared of me when i'm watching them play.
I also realized i didn't rewind the tape when i went to record LOST the other night. that's not good. So now i guess i'll have to try and watch it online at some point before next wednesday. I'm also gonna try to watch the latest episode of 30 Rock... I heard there's a funny story with Tina Fey and someone refered to as "Thomas"...
I hope everyone has a good weekend!!
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment