Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Battle on blogger

Beth was trying to post on my blog last night and ended up creating her own blog accidentally. So of course you also need access to get on that blog. She's a wacko, though, for sure.

Want to hear my fun night last night? Here it is, try not to be jealous...

1. wash dishes
2. do laundry
3. put summer clothes in storage and take out winter clothes (I haven't had to do that in a while)
4. watch the Cardinals win Game 3 of the world series
5. eat some cookies

There's my WHOLE night. Sounds pretty crazy, eh?


Tonight is the midweek drive to Dayton. It's not as bad as I thought it'd be. Dayton is almost close enough to be an outer suburb of Cincinnati.

Brooke gets in town tomorrow at some point. Oh, and I have this thing called Legions of Excellence tomorrow night...it's some fancy-pants dinner thing for a very small group of athletes that have excelled in school. They have wine for pete's sake. isn't that weird. Maybe it's just weird to me.

3 comments:

Nick said...

legions of excellence... anything like martellus' legion of doom?

http://www.aggieathletics.com/pressRelease.php?PRID=11791

they're even printing t-shirts; hoever, i'm saving my money for the j-train t-shirts.

Unknown said...

I guess I must have missed the blog about the Tigers winning game 2!

Nick said...

zing!