Sorry for the lack of posting. This week has kind of been a little off. Tuesday we had no work because of this crazy ice storm that came through southern ohio. I live on a main road so usually there's lots of traffic that goes by my house. On Tuesday it was like a ghost town. I saw a cop car sliding all the way up the hill...i thought that was crazy. i guess i figure cops have pretty good cars that should be able to get through any kind of weather...i'm not sure if cruisers have 4-wheel-drive or not...by the looks of the one i saw, they don't.
Anyway, up where beth is, they didn't get as much ice. instead they got like 8 inches of snow. the day after the storm, she had to help her neighbor get out of a parking spot because the snow was so high.
Last night i was supposed to go see this screening of The Ground Truth which is an anti-war movie that has been kind of pumped/backed by MoveOn.org which is a website/group i basically support (well, not financially because we all know how much money i have sitting around). Of course, i didn't make it...and for those of you asking, YES, i actually did leave on time to get there on time. However, my lovely map from yahoo.com did NOT get me there. I drove around for a while and couldn't find it, so i went home and watched The Office and Grey's Anatomy. I was going to watch 30 Rock but I just got sucked in by the storyline on Grey's. And i don't even watch that show religiously.
I found out my friend Nicole from Omaha had her baby a few weeks ago. From the early pictures, she is going to be a redhead...Nicole's quote was "she'll probably have to cover herself with a towel for the rest of her life" since when we hung out at the pool, i basically wrapped myself up like i had already been diagnosed with skin cancer. My other Omaha friend Sarah is also now pregnant and due in June. And now Amber tells me that our friend Steph is pregnant. So I'm just waiting for Lea to tell me that she's got a bun in the oven to make it complete. I think that would take care of all my married friends.....
I'll pass along one link this time... it's a clip from Ellen's show where she went to do a photo shoot for W Magazine. As usual, it's something that made me laugh. And as my co-worker Jen says, "if you don't think Ellen is funny then there's something wrong with you."
Have a great weekend!!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment