Yes, I am driving to Minneapolis to watch the team play WV. Fortunately there are two other people going with me to break up the drive. it's an 11 hr drive. We leave after work tomorrow. We should get there around 3am ... yikes. So I really really hope they win because it will be a pretty short trip if not. I was going to try and fly but flights were ridic and with 3 people driving, we'll each only have to drive about 4 hrs. Wish us luck!
I am most excited for Beth getting to experience this. I remember when my own team got to "dance" and how fun it is. It is fun to see the guys you work with get all excited about it and see how special things are for them. My personal favorite part was having a police escort to the arena. I don't think anything makes you feel more important than that! Anyway, these guys have become her own kids so I know how proud she is of them. I've told her several times that I want to adopt London when he's done with school...he just doesn't know it yet.
wish us luck and pray for our safety!

2 comments:
College basketball is so much freaking fun. I hope you guys have a fun trip (and I even picked Dayton in at least one of my brackets! - although I think it was my "which coach is hotter?" bracket)
nice. he does look like michael j fox (and talks like him). he's from arlington heights! you should be rooting for him..but he did used to be a coach at mich state so he is also your enemy. tough choice!
Post a Comment