If you scroll to the bottom of my page, you can see a slide show. i will try to update it periodically.
Here are the home improvement pics i was telling you all about...you can see our wonderful entryway and the little bedroom that was called the Yoga Room or the Sun Room. You can see why people called it that.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I dont know what room the one with the brown stripes is, but I freaking love it. I've wanted to paint something similar in our apartment, but wasnt sure how it'd look. Looks great!
the true key is to get a laser level. that made it about 10 times easier to do. then we just took a pencil and marked along the laser line all the way around. then used some of that tape for painting and that was it. yeah, we couldn't believe how nice it looked. the new brown loooks much better than a huge sun and green hills. :)
Post a Comment