I haven't seen a lot of Sarah Silverman's stuff, but what I have seen his hilarious. And I had no idea she is Jimmy Kimmel's girlfriend of 5 years??? Check it out.
That's awesome. I suppose it should be mentioned to those who don't know, Damon and Kimmel have a long-standing prank war against one another. Usually, it's Kimmel inviting Damon to be on the show, only to say, "Well, I guess we're out of time" every single time he's been on & sitting on the couch. It's pretty funny.
1 comment:
That's awesome. I suppose it should be mentioned to those who don't know, Damon and Kimmel have a long-standing prank war against one another. Usually, it's Kimmel inviting Damon to be on the show, only to say, "Well, I guess we're out of time" every single time he's been on & sitting on the couch. It's pretty funny.
Post a Comment