As most of you know, i've started a new job. I am now working at Wright State University in DAYTON. Yes, no more hour-long commute! It takes me 15 minutes to get to work now. I love it.
So far, things are great. I get to use the rec center for free, my parking pass is $110 for the entire year (I was paying $90/mo at Cincy), everyone here is laid back and fun, and i get home when normal people do!
And, you won't believe this, but i have another cold. seriously, this is the worst winter in history for me. i am NOT used to being sick all the time. I'm sitting here with my winter coat on ... and i'm wearing a short sleeved shirt...because i keep going from burning-up-hot to artic-freezing. it's fun.
other news blurbs...
-saw the Reba/Kelly Clarkson concert a week ago. It was awesome. beth scalped us some tickets for 30 bucks apiece.
-LOST starts this thursday. beth has been trying to catch up but she's really running out of time. i think she has about 16 more episodes to see between here and thursday. not gonna happen.
-we painted what was dubbed the "sun room" or the "yoga room" a few weekends ago. we are pretty proud of ourselves. it looks like something out of a nautica catalog! I'll have to take some pictures to post.
alright, gotta run
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment