Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I suck

Yes, I know I haven't been on here in years it seems.

Well here's a little quick update on my life.

Thomas (from A&M) is now working at Cincinnati! He will be one of our new advisors. Yay! I'm just as excited about his wife Ashley being here!

Beth and I have been trying to eat healthy and have our "crappy food day" on Saturday. We had been doing good and then last week it was like the wild fires in San Diego. We could not be stopped. We were eating all sorts of crap all week! We're mostly back on our scheduled eating deal but watch for me to become Plumpy McPudge in the upcoming months.

Did I mention Thomas is coming soon? And that I will soon have a life again?

My parents are putting a huge addition on their house. Why? I'm not quite sure, but you all are invited to a huge Mardi Gras/Bday Party/President's Day celebration at their house in February. It's gonna be great.

I'm going to StL in a few weeks to see my family. I get Veteran's Day off so I'm drivin home (and preparing the house for the above mentioned party!!)

I'm also giving a shout out to Carolyn in NYC. She's been nice enough to allow me, Beth and Kate (no, not that Kate, another Kate) to stay at her place in December for a night. Beth hasn't seen Christmas in NY and it's just such a thing you must do in your life. Although I am trying to talk her out of the ice skating at Rockefeller Plaza....it costs an arm and a leg!

Well, here comes a student. I'm out!

5 comments:

Nick said...

Come on Plumpy... keep your chins up.

ha!

Megan said...

nice, nick. that was clever! I forgot to put in my blog how much i suck at fantasy football!

Nick said...

don't worry... i'm right there with you. my last piece of advice... stop taking FF advice from me.

Amber said...

Hooray!! I might be in for the Presidents Day party. It's close and cheap!

Anonymous said...

Megan, you are so cute! You could never be pudgy or plump! Everything sounds good in your world. I love checking in and reading your blog!