So we had a party at the house until about 9 or 10? I don't even know what time it was. We decided to hit The Pub for a while where Alex had fun hitting the "fake glass" on the windows (it was more like plexiglass) and would scare passers by who were outside and saw this freak rapping on the window. We were going to also play some darts but apparently there is some kind of insurance risk they have with darts so if you want to play you have to bring your own to the bar. I've never heard of that one.
After a while there, we ventured on to Adobe Gila's so that some people could dance. I think Beth just wanted to laugh at my dancing ability...some birthday hostess she was! I truly had a great time and thanks to one of the basketball coaches with us, I didn't pay for anything!
Here are some pictures of the night! You will witness the deterioration of our condition with each progressive picture. And i realize i have a grandma looking sweater on, but I was unaware that I was having a party. Cut me some slack.












3 comments:
I don't know how much slack I can cut you for the sweater...but it looks like you all had a fun time. Wish I could have been there. Welcome to my decade.
Happy Birthday!
Wish I could have been there. (would have been had Alex returned text messages :( )
Looks like you had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment