Right as I got back from Los Angeles I got a cold. It was a cold that lasted over a week and I was coughing constantly. It was one of those colds where you cough so much that near the end of it your stomach muscles hurt from being used so much.
Finally, I got better...for a week.
Wednesday I woke up and had a fever of 101. WHAT? It was more of a stomach thing so I figured I'd be fine in a day. I came to work yesterday and felt OK. My stomach wasn't all that great but that was about the extent of it.
Yesterday I sneezed around 5 and it was downhill from there. I now have a full-on sinus cold/infection. So far I hate December. I can't even enjoy Christmas-y stuff!
****
Today has been pretty boring so far. NO ONE is here. My boss is gone, our intern is gone, Ronell is always hiding in his office w/the door closed (he's weird), Thomas is gone and I think our SWA is gone! So it's me and Jen. I think all we're doing is surfing the internet.
I found this story on ESPN today about Michael Vick. I want to slap that man. I'm not sure why he thinks he should get leniency on this whole thing. If I murdered someone, I don't think they are going to feel bad for me because it's my first mistake. What an idiot. When you are babied your entire life, this is what happens. You think everyone else is to blame for what you do wrong.
***
This weekend is going to be full of snow, rain and sleet, AKA a "Wintry Mix" as you can see from this video.
Somehow I am supposed to wrap up my Christmas shopping in the middle of all this. Thankfully I have Kohl's, Target, Home Depot, and a mall all within a 2 mile radius.
***
Finally, here is a video of some great quotes on 30 Rock. It's pretty updated. My newest favorite is "Lemon OUT".
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
watson... what's up? did you "flee to the cleve?" where are the new posts?
Post a Comment