Dear Sallie Mae,
Thanks for the years of high interest rates and not really caring about me. I'm glad my relationship with you is done. You will no longer receive money from me.
Best Wishes in collecting everyone's money,
Megan
***
Yes, today my check cleared in Sallie Mae's system and I am done owing them money (nevermind that I owe another company some money but it's a low fixed interest rate) for college loans. I truly feel wonderful.
In other news, we're getting laminate wood flooring in our kitchen and dining areas. It should look pretty nice. Obviously we will post pictures with the before/after.
Work's crazy right now. It really shouldn't be, since it's a month before school starts, but it is. Quarters aren't so great...because everyone else is in school now and the players are here, so it feels like it's time for school. Kinda sucks.
I'll be in chicago over the labor day weekend. I'm going to Schaumburgfest...doesn't that sound enticing? I'm sure I'll have a great post-Schaumburgfest report for you.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment