Okay, most of you already knew I was a geek. But now you'll see a more intense geekiness to me. I found out today that they are having a touring version of the musical episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Basically like what they used to do for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. It's like a cult following that this show has and I'm sure some of the people who attend these types of things are like crazy Harry Potter fans on steroids. But, admittedly, if the show comes to Ohio, I will be going.
I have posted the episode into 5 chunks if you're really bored at work. Sorry I'm such a geek. :(
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
"I was a geek"
was???
haha...hey, i didn't leave up equations on my blog like some people i know.
zing!
I made it through about 6 seconds of the first one. No thanks
i'm with amber... wow.
Post a Comment