It's 1:45 and nothing is going on at work. Why can't we all just leave?? Why are there still students hanging around??
In other news, it's only two weeks til the wedding. Whoa. We have a lot to do before that day.
This weekend, a few friends of ours are coming into town for Memorial Day Weekend. On the list of things to do? Go downtown to the river for RiverScape (yes, i feel old) and the Taste of Cincinnati on Saturday or Sunday. There will be lots of grilling out to be done too.
I watched the season finale of LOST on Wednesday. I was pretty obsessed with what would happen leading up to Wednesday night and I am MORE obsessed now that it's over. They did a great cliffhanger to stun the viewers and there's been all sorts of speculation about it online. There's a website I visit called Lostpedia (like wiki) and it was so busy yesterday after the show had aired that the website was down because of all the traffic. Beth has gotten into the show this season so we're gonna go back and watch the first two seasons. It made me think of how many late nights we had over at Tami and Andrew's house in College Station when we were watching LOST on the wall as Andrew played it from his computer thru his LCD thingy. I was watching like 3 episodes a night that summer.
Finally, I would like to know everyone's opinion of me moving my blog to a more fun site called wordpress. I saw Carolyn's new site and thought it was nice and had blog envy. However, in order to still keep it private, everyone would have to have a wordpress username and password. I didn't know how many of you would be completely annoyed by this so let me have it.
Happy Memorial Day weekend!!! Be save driving and try not to break the bank on gasoline!
Friday, May 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
never satisfied with your blog? is the grass really greener on the other side of the fence?
This blog is fine. I will not read your new blog. I'm starting an anti-private blog campaign. So, while you're at it, make this one public. Thanks.
please post details of manic monday... when you get a chance.
Blog envy? Why for like the 5 whole people that read it? Lord woman.
Post a Comment