Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Two-for-one special on blog posts (aka, this is the blog about my ring)

So yes, although we already had a wedding date, I am now *officially* engaged! I got my ring on Friday the 13th. Haha! That suits me well! As most of you know already, I "proposed" back about a month ago but Beth hadn't gotten the ring sized yet.

Beth took me to dinner Friday night at Fleming's, a steakhouse, for my birthday (yes I'm 29). We were in the middle of eating when the following took place.
B: Hey! I got my ring sized! (pulling out the ring box that held her ring)
M: Oh great! Let's see!
Beth opens the box and stares at something unfamiliar...
B: Oh...
M: Oh no, that's not your ring!
Staring again at the box...then smirking and sliding the box closer to me...
B: That's because it's YOUR ring.

AWWWWWWW! I was so excited. I love my ring! I can't stop looking at it. I told Beth she went overboard but she said she couldn't help it. I love her!!

For Lea all of my readers, here are some pics of the ring. These are not taken by me, obviously. I'm not THAT good!


4 comments:

Nick said...

uhhhh... i was the one requesting pictures of the ring.

-nick

Nick said...

anyway... it looks very nice!

Amber said...

Hooray! I freaking love Beth! Congrats again!

carolyn said...

congrats again!

the ring is beautiful