My friend Nick convinced me to put an RSS feed on my blog. So it's on the left near the bottom now. I hope he's happy. It took me 15 minutes to do that! I hate code and crap. Boooo!
On a lighter note, I am adjusting to morning traffic on I-71. I still do not comprehend why traffic gets all crazy just because there's a cop car and a stalled car ON THE SHOULDER of the highway. Why are people slowing down by 30 mph? There was a stalled car 3 miles earlier and no cop car and traffic seemed to be moving fine. So strange.
I think I may go to a haunted house this weekend....wait, did i say haunted house? I meant haunted boat. Yes, the USS Nightmare is open on the river on the Kentucky side of things. I'll keep you posted as that story develops!
Okay, back to work after all that RSS nonsense.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment