So I have a new blog. I mean, I'm moving. I can't be all "Yank in Texas" if I don't live in Texas. It's just wrong.
"New Name, New Game" was what we had on our bball practice shirts my freshman year of college...when you have that on your shirt, it basically means the team you're on has sucked in the past so you're trying to make the team better.
Right, so I'm moving. In two weeks, I will work for the University of Cincinnati. I am pretty excited. I'll be 45 minutes from Beth, instead of a 150 minute flight from her. She's flying down in two weeks to come help me move...it should be an adventure...two of us in a U-Haul (insert gay woman joke here) driving 1100 miles with two cats and a litter box also in the front cab. Yikes! Good thing she loves me.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sweet!! 295.3 miles away from me is a heck of a lot better than 1091.7 miles!
Welcome back to the Midwest... don't know how you lasted so long in Tejas.
Post a Comment